Stop spending money on chemical makeup cosmetics. Is time to learn how to create your natural blush. Depending on your preference and skin tone, try one of the options below: peach or rose shade.
Recipe for natural blush peach shade
Do you want to prepare a bio blush to help you give the impression that your skin has been kissed by the sun? Try the below! You need only 3-4 ingredients, depending on the tone you want to get, darker or lighter.
– Half a teaspoon of arrowroot powdered;
– Half a teaspoon of organic cocoa;
– Half a teaspoon of powdered hibiscus;
– a small amount of food coloring in the color peach (optional).
This is the classic recipe for preparing a bio blush, but you can do experiments with the quantities until you get the perfect shade. Mix all ingredients. If you want to get a darker shade, don’t use the food coloring ingredient. It is important to start with the base – arrowroot powder. To see if the hue obtained is what you desire, test the product on the cheek, then store it in a tightly sealed container.
Recipe for bio blush in rose shade
A rosy note on cheeks gives the impression of health and freshness, and the blush is your makeup trick that can help you get this effect without much effort.
– Half a tablespoon of powdered beetroot;
– Half a tablespoon of arrowroot powder;
– Half a tablespoon of cocoa;
– Half a teaspoon of powdered ginger (optional).
Put half a tablespoon of powdered beetroot in a bowl, then add the other ingredients. To get a tone that suits you, gradually add quantities. Consider that arrowroot powder lightens, the cocoa powder darkens, and ginger gives a little shine.